Monday 13 August 2012

Introduction


I am Anuraag Naidu,a happy-go lucky nerdy guy .I am an engineering student with  LOT of hobbies.I like to watch movies,listen to music and above everything that i like most is to discuss all i listen and see with my friends
Anuraag Naidu
Therefore i thought of writng some articles in this blog.I also share an equal amount of interest in Sports,mainly cricket and football.My favourite Directors are Christopher nolan(i literally worship this guy!!),Guy ritchie,Darren Aronfsky,Steven Speilberg and the legend himself Martin Scorsese.In articles to come i would mostly concentrate on the stories of great classics,some interesting trivia related to them and how the idea came to the Director in the first place.
Secondly, i will also focus more on Directors view of the story or more specifically his picturisation of the basic RAW story.Finally,in order to make my articles a little different from the usual mundane road, i would also discuss or share my feelings with you all and along with them the best scenes in that film that made it special for me.I am not a professional critical analyst as will be apparent..however,my passion for movies is what defines my writing.
So kindly excuse me if i write something wrong or something that may be objectionable to you.Before beginning,i would like to ask you something ,which is to think of me as a normal guy who watches a lot of movies and as one who is just sharing his opinions on remarkable cinema.
So accompany me  as i take you across the globe and introduce  you to the greatest tales that have been told and cherished for over a century now.  
Fare Thee Well mes amis..  

No comments:

Post a Comment