Monday 13 August 2012

An Introduction



My name is Archit Kashyap and I'm all of 21 years old.I'm an engineering student with interests ranging from sports to movies and everything in between.Movies in particular,have been a great source of inspiration and entertainment for me since as far back as i can remember.

Archit 'Cain' Kashyap
This blog has been set up with a view to indulge my inner auteur and put forth my thoughts on movies that i find remarkable in any which way.I would not call myself a critic,as i simply do not have the nous or level of artistic ability to point fingers at people who have made movies.However,in due time,i hope to reach this level of analytical finesse that would enable me to see through movies much in the same way that Roger Ebert does.
As Martin Scorsese,arguably the greates director Hollywood has ever seen put it,"
"Movies touch our hearts, and awaken our vision, and change the way we see things. They take us to other places. They open doors and minds. Movies are the memories of our lifetime. We need to keep them alive."
I couldnt agree more
Cheerio

No comments:

Post a Comment