Monday 3 September 2012

Greetings.



Hello folks! 
The name's Waseem Ali Sabeel. I'm currently pursuing my engineering in Computer Science and it just so happens that Movies are an integral part of my life. From Western classics to scintillating Science fiction flicks, from delightful animation to brutal action stuff, from historic battles to intellectual drama, I enjoy all genres and seek divine afflatus in Movies.
I have been a movie aficionado for a long time now but yes, I do have a life.
Henceforth I will be sharing my movie experiences and acumen in this mutually shared blogging platform and would love to hear out your opinions on them as well, and as frequently as possible.
Remember, there are two kinds of people:
1) People who like movies and have a favourite,
2) People who love movies and couldn't possibly choose one.

Let's share & explore our lore, ladies and gentlemen!



No comments:

Post a Comment